Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Living On Cereal Wins!


In August, if you remember, Living On Cereal entered into their first cereal contest. This contest was for a box of Cinnabon Cereal as advertised on AMomsReview.com. Living On Cereal proudly announces that Living On Cereal is a WINNER. Over 250 people entered and I was one of the chosen 10.
Winning has been a tradition for this blogger. I have won on every level. At the elementary school level I won numerous cake walks. In junior high I was the 4-square champion (so what if I only had 4 friends and one was missing an arm). In high school not only was I unbeatable in Tecmo Bowl (best football game ever) but I won the Jon-Belt. The Jon-Belt (this was a belt we found that had a huge belt buckle with the name Jon on it) was awarded to the top wrestler amongst the Sams' Brothers. Now in my adult life the winning tradition continues.

No comments: