Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Cereal Bowl


What is this.....a cereal restaurant. The Cereal Bowl serves cold cereals and other items. Looking at some of the items on their menu reminds me of being in a situation where you pour a bowl of cereal only to find out that you need to add another cereal to fill up the bowl. For example: adding Cocoa Puffs to your Fruit Loops. Does not seem too appetizing but when you are living on cereal you have no choice. An item on their menu is "The Sweetest Thing". This is a combination of Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Vanilla Wafers and Rainbow Sprinkles. I do not know about the wafers and the sprinkles but I believe I have tried this combo before. Another item is "Morning Glory". This is a healthy alternative since it contains Mini-Wheats and fruit. With items on the menu that combines chocolate chips, with gummy worms and Cookie Crisp makes me wonder about this owner. They also have a "Beyond the Bowl" menu that lists items such as ice cream with cereal toppings and healthy fruit smoothies. I am no Dr. Manning (my school's counselor) but after reading the menu of The Cereal Bowl I have come to the conclusion that this owner suffers from Schizophrenia. Plus, anyone who can actually afford to go to a place like this is not Living on Cereal.

No comments: