Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mr. T Cereal

"I pity the fool who does not eat Mr. T cereal". Well that should have been the slogan for this cereal instead of "It's Coo" (that is not a typo if you listen to Mr. T on the commercial); it may have lasted longer. Combine that with the fact the cereal tasted just like Cap'n Crunch the outlook did not look good.
Mr. T was a hero to everyone in the 1980's. I remember when he beat the fool out of Rocky and then made his mark as B.A Baracus on the A-Team. I remember Mr. T would never drink anything but milk.
I did a little research on Mr. T and found out that he was a body guard for celebrities; even Muhammad Ali. Mr. T charged $3,000.00 a day for his services. His business card read, "Next to God, there is no greater protector than I." He was interviewed once and said that it took more than an hour for him to put his jewelry on. The good news is that Mr. T can always sell his jewelry so he will not have to live on cereal.

No comments: