Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Product Review: EatMeCrunchy Cereal Bowl


What in the world is this? Someone has created a cereal bowl that divides the milk from the majority of the cereal. The name of the bowl is the Eatmecrunchy Cereal Bowl. The idea behind this bowl is that most people like to eat their cereal crunchy (I raise my hand) and most people do not like it when their cereal gets soggy in milk (I raise my hand again). You will have to look at the picture above (or visit Eatmecrunchy.com) but the bowl has a shelf that divides the cereal from the milk; only a little bit of the dry cereal touches the milk.
Here is Living On Cereal's review of the product. First of all I need to say that I have not purchased this item. I can not afford to pay $9.00 for a bowl. Second, what is wrong with these people that their cereal gets soggy anyways. When I prepare my cereal I am smart enough (after 10 years of college) to pour enough milk to cover my cereal and not a drop more. My only conclusion is that the person who invented this cereal bowl talks too much and or has trouble with finding the solution to the puzzle on the back of the cereal box. A suggestion to the problem of talking too much can be solved by a) not asking open-ended questions or b) take a bite after each sentence.
As for finding the answer to cereal box questions I sought the advice from a co-worker of mine, Ms. Gwen Gresham. Ms. Gresham has found that the answer to the puzzles on the back of the cereal box are either the cereal's name or cereal mascot. Ms. Gresham further suggested that after thrity seconds if you find yourself still bewildered then look on the bottom of the box and the answers are usually there. Overall, I would only purchase a EatMeCrunchy Cereal Bowl if I was going to give it to someone as a Secret Santa Gift.

1 comment:

theraterry said...

Commish:

The bowl is obviously a result of a society that has nothing better to do than spend money. We are a society of consumers and this is the ultimate in wasteful spending...however, that said, you can probably find it for cheaper on e-bay!

Signed..Your Counselor